Monday, November 2, 2009

2.November.09

Alan told me I should go for counselling. ahahahahah. Right now, "Dancing" by Elisa is inspiring me, very very nice lovey song :)

Showed Alan my model, he likes it. yay. though I have to do something about it not being completely mirrored. But, so far its nice. and Raj thinks so too. yay, thanks so much. I also showed Alan my clown design, it creeped me out as I was drawing him out. I think I should name him as well, I mean, its not fair that Marion gets a name right...yeah. Alan said that he imagined my clown looking like what I drew out. yay.




Marion . 3D Maya

K, cool, I found a name. Noir. It means black in French. I'm making Noir black and white because...well, he was sort of like, a representation of evil in the story, or not "evil" per-say but something taking you out of your natural being....I hope this is understandable. anyway, the name is just for naming sake.haha.

Jesher, Wayne and Diana are helping me with music. THANKS. and Mel is helping me with the dance. Love you guys.



Noir . Digital Painting

No comments:

Post a Comment