Monday, January 11, 2010

11.January.2010

I.AM.SO.STRESSSEEEDDDDD

During Mid Crit, all of us died....this is so traumatic. I've been telling myself the whole day that I NEED TO START ANIMATING TODAY.

When I woke up in the morning, in my mind, all I had to do was Noir's shoulder controls and knee Pole Vector. Then I realized something!!! I need to do the strings!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I decided not to do that yet while Alan was helping me look for tutorials online, since the strings I tried using nCloth with didnt work.

So, i embellished my stage instead.

During the weekends, I created my room. As a backdrop for Marion's POV when she's looking at Noir for the first time. I think my english is not making sense anymore right now. My eye can hardly stay open.........SIGHHHHHH. and in the process, I learnt that I cant set lighting well
AT ALL

With Alan's help, I did the strings. Learning from the online YouTube tutorial. Then it didnt work the way I wanted it to. Tried unsucksesfully to constraint the string to the wrist control and all.....until....RAJ to the rescue!!! and it works :D

and a BIG THANK YOU to Wayne and Diana for creating such beautiful music for me. Anyhow Hantam also can.

oh. i did my credits as well.nothing special, just the words scrolling up,
in case I dont have time to do an elaborate one, i can always slap this one on.

No comments:

Post a Comment