Friday, January 29, 2010

29.January.2010

I am very upset with Kevin (from school).

Thankfully there is Wendy being funny and Raj and Naf who understands my anger.
I was rendering my cloth when he came up behind us and looked at my screen.
The first thing he said was "Your clown looks like it came from somewhere"
....ok,so I asked him what he meant.
He said it was like some Venetian clown or something.
ok, like no, i created this character myself, basing it on the Pierrot.
I was a little cheezed off already as it is and he made it worse by saying
"wut, its not like as if you did this from scratch".
EXCUSEME???
WUT, like there is a Freaking preset in Maya???? like, noooo.
Everything was created from scratch; modelled and textured carefully.
wuts him and being all judgemental like tt.
seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment